You spend your holiday in a natural paradise! Countless herbs and precious plants grow here. Katharina Moosbrugger, a trained herbal educator, accompanies you on the hike “Herbs with All Senses” and delves with you into the herbal world of Warth-Schröcken. As you hike through the wonderful mountain landscape, the expert turns you into a “herbal pro”. You get to know the many different herbs, their effects and the influence on our soul with the involvement of the 5 senses. In addition, she reveals delicious recipes and tips for herbal cuisine. The hike starts at the Hochtannbergpass, leads uphill to the Salobersattel and through the untouched “Alpine Garden” to the most beautiful place in Austria – Lake Körbersee. After a stopover or a snack in the lush greenery, we head back to the Hochtannberg Pass by the Kalbelesee.
- Meeting point: 09.15 am at the Hochtannbergpass (bus stop Hochkrumbach-Salober).
- Duration: approx. 5 h.
- Elevation gain: 241 hm.
- Number of participants: max. 14 people.
- Children: from 16 years.
- Registration: until Monday, 04.00 pm at the tourist office Warth or Schröcken.
- Price for guests of Warth-Schröcken: € 20,00.
- Price for extern guests: € 40,00.
In case of bad weather you can look forward to an alternative program in the herbal workshop Lech!
In the herb workshop you will get an insight from collecting the herbs to processing and you will make products such as herb salt or balsam yourself.
- Meeting point: 10.30 am at the bus stop Feuerwehrhaus Lech.
- Duration: approx. 3 h.