Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Natural adventure - Canyoning.
Spectacular natural adventure through the inspiring gorges.
A canyoning tour offers wonderful insights into nature and becomes an all-round adventure-packed day in Warth-Schröcken. Smoothly ground down rocks, turquoise blue, crystal clear water, breath-taking gorges and countless waterfalls – ideal for an exciting canyoning experience.
Every canyoning tour in Warth-Schröcken is a fascinating experience for action-oriented fans, filled with special impressions of the landscape that many others miss out on.
You get the requisite helping of adrenaline here too without fuss or quibble – Only with guidance from our fully qualified canyoning guides of course and the relevant, standardised equipment.
Before heading down the waterfall, trained canyoning guides teach participants the correct moves and abseiling techniques. Well secured, you get to experience a really special sports adventure, with huge fun factor. All you need to bring is a good level of fitness, swimming togs, sturdy footwear, which may get wet and a towel.
Canyoning tours around Warth-Schröcken.
- ‘Hard Rock I-IV’: Small slides, climbing sections, 6-8 waterfalls, highlight: the 40 metre waterfall.
- ‘Autumn Milk’: A unique trilogy of slides, waterfalls and the closing jump, which is a fantastic finale!
- ‘Merlin’s World’: In scenic terms one of the loveliest tours in Vorarlberg, especially suited to beginners.
- ‘Bodenalpeschlucht’: Difficulty level B/C. A wonderfully deep incised gorge with superb views to Lech and the surrounding mountains. Abseil action guaranteed on the 35 metre waterfall.
- ‘Spuller-Canyon’: Difficulty level A. Beautiful canyon for beginners and families, with short abseil sections (5 metres). Option to exit at any time.
- ‘Zürser Schlucht’: Difficulty level C. Requirements: Head for heights and appropriate level of fitness to last 5-6 hours. Superb all-day tour with abseil sections up to 45 metres. Physically demanding.
Our canyoning guides.
Depending on the level of sporting expertise, experience and skills, canyoning tours are available to book on request. Individual offers can also be extended to groups. Just contact our outdoor specialists: