Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Enjoy winter responsibly.
Protect yourself and others - health is the top priority!
Dear Warth-Schröcken fans!
Winter is just around the corner and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Warth-Schröcken soon.
This winter season will be safe and different. However, we are striving to make your stay as uncomplicated as possible.
We are prepared.
We are prepared, so that you can enjoy the magnificent mountain landscape to the fullest. We have put a lot of thought into the upcoming winter season, so that we can keep all of you, all employees, and all locals safe.
Let's look out for one another.
The most important thing is and remains this - to look out for each other and to tackle this challenge with common sense. Our safety lies in the hands of all of us. For a smooth operation in the ski area, buses and catering establishments, as well as in all other areas, must all play their part. We therefore ask that you observe the hygiene measures, recommendations and instructions. Self-responsible action and the respectful and considerate treatment of one another come first.
We can't wait.
We are going to do our utmost, so that we can provide you with an unforgettable stay in our vast mountain landscape and look forward to welcoming you to Warth-Schröcken soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
The page is continuously updated and expanded.
(Amendments and adjustments may be made to the measures at any time to match legal policies!)
Recommendations for our holiday guests.
STOPP-CORONA APP - How the automatic handshake works.
Winterkodex Vorarlberg - Free Covid-19 Cancellation insurance from the State of Vorarlberg.
Free Covid-19 cancellation insurance.
The State of Vorarlberg has taken out Covid-19 insurance for all guest's bookings in the 2020/21 winter season. This insurance is automatically valid for all existing and future bookings in the 2020/21 winter season. More information you can read here.
PROPER CONUDCT IN CASE OF SYMPTOMS
If you show symptoms, that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste of smell, ...), please stay in your accommodation and immediately contact your accommodation provider, as well as calling the Austrian Health-Hotline 1450 (accessible 0.00am - 12.00 pm). In no case at all should you personally visit a doctor's surgery if the virus is suspected.
FAQ - frequently asked questions & answers.
We have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions for you here.
The most important measures at a glance.
Where do I need to wear a face mask?
Please always carry mouth/nose protection (MNS) with you and use this, when you are unable to observe the minimum safety distance of 1 metre from another person!
In the following areas, wearing a mask is compulsory.
- In public spaces & communal areas in accommodation facilities for both guests and employees.
- In restaurants when entering and leaving (at the tables themselves, no MNS is required) - meals and drinks must only be served and consumed at your seat.
- In public transport (buses, taxis), as well as cable cars, chair lifts and drag lifts.
- In commerce (food shop, sports shops etc), banks and government agencies.
- In the health sector (doctors visit, hospital) and in pharmacies, as well as services, where the minimum safety distance cannot be maintained (e.g. Hairdressers).
- In sport and leisures facilities in enclosed spaces.
- In the approach area to all cable cars.
- At the ski pass sales outlets.
- In the tourist information offices.
- In ski school offices.
- When using public toilet facilities.
Please keep a sufficient distance away from other people! The minimum distance of 1 metre should also be kept when you are in cable cars and ski buses.
What should I use as mouth/nose protection?
Alongside conventional face masks, multi-purpose scarves, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. can be used. Mouths and noses must always be completely covered!
Should I install a Contact Tracing App?
With the Contact Tracing APP “STOPP CORONA“, from the Austrian Red Cross, you help to fight against the spread of Coronavirus – it is recommended to use this.
download the app here!
Where can I find the entry and return conditions for my holiday destination?
All information about arrival and departure can be found here.
What options are there for after skiing?
We are consciously refraining from large parties and après-ski this winter. We are concentrating on what really matters. Our focus is on pristine off-piste slopes, dreamlike mountain panoramic views and countless kilometres of pistes. This winter, après-ski means snow shoe hiking, tobogganing, enjoying exquisite cuisine together and resting up for the next day of skiing.
In order to get through the winter safely together, we should all always keep the following rules in mind.
- Please pay attention to installed information posts and signs.
- Please respect instructions from employees.
- Please keep a sufficient distance away from other people.
- Please observe the hygiene rules and regularly wash your hands.
- Please dispose of your used protective masks and tissues correctly in waste bins.
- Whenever possible, please use cashless payment.
5 rules, that we should always observe.
Additional useful links.
Important Contact Information
- Tourist Office Warth | +43 5583 3515 - 0
- Tourist Office Schröcken | +43 5519 267
- Ski lifts Warth GmbH & Co. KG | +43 5538 3601 - 0
- Ski lifts Schröcken Strolz GmbH | +43 5583 4259 - 0
- Medical consultation service by phone | 1450
- Katharinen Pharmacy | +43 5514 20102